This tasty and nutritious non-dairy smoothie bowl is bright and bursting with blackberry flavor.
Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: NOT APPLICABLE. Total time: 10 minutes.
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 ripe banana, quartered and frozen
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- In a blender, process berries, banana, milk, honey, and almond butter until smooth, adding a little more milk if needed.
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- Fresh blackberries
- Flaked coconut
- Hemp seeds
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with pumpkin seeds, berries, coconut, and hemp seeds.