- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (approximately 3 chicken breasts)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Heat olive oil in nonstick cooking pan over medium heat, pat chicken breasts dry, season with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Allow chicken to cook for about 5 minutes, then turn over and cook another 5 more minutes or until done.
- Pour in the wine and raisins. Remove chicken from the pan and cool in refrigerator for 20 –30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scrape up any browned bits in the pan, and mix with the wine and raisins. Let mixture rest in pan while chicken is cooling.
- When chicken has cooled, shred using two forks and then pour wine and raisins over chicken. Set aside.
- 1/3 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/2 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced thinly on the bias
- 1 celery stalk, sliced thinly on the bias
- 2 cups fresh or frozen Marionberries
- 1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 1 head Radicchio, leaves left whole and separated
- Combine mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, lemon juice and ginger in a large bowl.
- Add chicken mixture, onions, celery and fresh or frozen Marionberries and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- If using frozen berries allow salad to sit in refrigerator for a half hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, portion salad into Radicchio leaves and garnish with cashews and cilantro sprigs.
- Alternatively, you can serve as a sandwich on your favorite bread.