- 8½ oz package Famous chocolate wafer cookies
- 2 T unsalted butter
- Crush cookies in food processor.
- Melt butter and add to cookies.
- Press into springform pan. For small cakes use 2 tablespoons per cake.
- Set aside.
- 1½ lbs regular goat cheese
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2½ cups granulated sugar
- 5 whole eggs
- zest and juice of 1 lemon and 1 orange
- 1 tsp of finely chopped rosemary
- Pinch of salt
- Soften cheeses to room temperature.
- With a paddle mixer, cream cheeses and sugar until completely smooth.
- Add eggs, one by one, until thoroughly incorporated. Batter will be smooth and shiny. Do not overbeat, keep mixer at low speed.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix just to incorporate.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans and wrap the outside with aluminum foil to create a waterproof seal. Place in a water bath (water 1/2” up the sides of the small pans and 1” up the sides of the large pan).
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes to an hour. When fully baked cheesecakes will feel delicate but solid.
- Cool on racks and then cover and chill for 4 hours.
- 16 oz frozen red raspberries
- ¼ cup Chambord
- ¼ cup seedless red raspberry jam
- Heat frozen red raspberries at medium heat in a heavy bottomed saucepan until berries are soft.
- Strain berries through fine sieve.
- Add Chambord and jam to puree. Stir to mix.
- Cool slightly.
- Glaze completely chilled cheesecakes with topping while still in springform pan. Use 2 Tablespoons for each small cake or entire glaze for 9-inch cake.
- Chill until set approximately 4 hours.