Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo
It was wonderful to meet all of the amazing members and attendees at the 2014 Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo!
Thank you for taking the time to visit with us about Oregon blackberries and raspberries. Oregon growers and packers work very hard to bring delicious Oregon berries to you in frozen, canned and dried forms year round. We hope that you left the show with the message that the clear air and clear water of Oregon make some of the worlds best berries and berry products.
Below are a few links to health information, recipes, research and food service that you may find useful in your nutrition practices. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can provide you with resources or support in anyway.
Don’t forget to Eat Your Oregon Berries!
- Oregon Raspberry and Blackberry Oat Bars
- Recipe for the delicious bars we sampled at the Expo.
- Oregon Blackberry & Raspberry Recipes
- View over 100 recipes using frozen or fresh berries.
- Quick Defrost Techniques
- Defrost frozen Oregon berries for use year round.
- Oregon Berries in Food Service & Schools
- This food service resource page has recipes, an informational power point on berries and teacher resources.