- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 roasted garlic clove
- 3 T. raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. finely chopped fresh tarragon or 1 t. dried
- 1⁄2 cup frozen, unsweetened raspberries, rough chop while frozen
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Put the lemon juice, garlic, and sunflower seeds in the small container of a blender.
- Blend until you have a smoother paste, and add the oil. Blend. You may need to add a couple T. of water to thin out a bit.
- Pour the dressing into a bowl and stir in the tarragon and raspberries. This dressing can be doubled easily and keeps for up to a week in the refrigerator.
- 1 large head radicchio, torn into bite sized pieces, washed and dried
- 1⁄2 cup pitted and sliced dates
- 1 cup sliced, roasted and cooled squash, Delicata or Butternut
- 1⁄2 cup green lentils, cooked and cooled
- 1⁄4 cup pickled red onion (thinly slice onion and soak in favorite vinegar for an hour)
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds with sea salt
|Salad Assembly Steps
- Toss Radicchio with dressing until well coated.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss again.