- 1 10-oz pkg frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-cup heavy cream
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup sugar
- Prepare four 6-ounce ramekin by lining bottom of ramekins with rounds of wax paper or parchment paper. Cut four 10-inch long strips of wax paper or parchment slightly higher than ramekin and line sides of ramekins overlapping ends.
- Place raspberries in a food processor and process until smooth. Add lemon juice.
- In a large bowl beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in raspberry mixture.
- Beat egg white until stiff peaks form. Sprinkle sugar over egg white and continue beating until sugar is dissolved. Fold into raspberry mixture.
- Pour mixture into ramekins smoothing tops and freeze solid.
- To remove mousse from molds, dip each in mold into hot water for 5 seconds, wipe dry and invert onto chilled plate, using paper to help pull each dessert from mold.
Spoon sauce around mousse on plate. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.