|Shrimp and Rice
- 1 cup wild rice mix of choice
- 1 pound (16/20 count) raw shrimp peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 cup fresh thinly sliced red peppers
- 2 Tablespoon sliced chives
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
|Shrimp and Rice Steps
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, add wild rice mix, stir, bring back to boil, stir again, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is cooked through and all water has been absorbed.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan heat oil on high until just before it is smoking.
- Add vegetables to pan, shaking pan and stirring until vegetables are cooked through and have slightly browned edges about 5 min.
- Add shrimp to vegetables and saute until pink about 1 to 2 minutes.