- 8 blackberries
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1.5 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1-1.5 oz. simple syrup
- 2 oz. water
- 2 oz. favorite gin
- 2 large ice cubes
- bitters-splash of your favorite
- soda water-just a splash
- Muddle the blackberries with the thyme.
- Add the lime juice, simple syrup and water. Shake and strain.
- Pour the blackberry limeade into cocktail glasses, add the gin and stir..
- Add an ice cube then top with the bitters and soda water.
- Add your garnish. Serve chilled and enjoy!