- ½ cup butter
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 1½ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ cups white flour
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Melt together butter and white chocolate in top of a double boiler.
- Mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla in mixer bowl. Add white chocolate/butter mixture to sugar mixture.
- Mix well. Slowly beat in flour, until incorporated. Pour half of mixture into an 8x13x2-inch pan.
- Sprinkle top with raspberries. If using frozen berries then toss un-thawed with 2 tablespoons flour.
- Pour other half of mixture over berries.
- Top with nuts and chocolate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.